Sunday 22 April 2012

sunday funday.

So, I am officially done with exams. Woo, Hoo! In order to celebrate, I decided to create a fun look on my nails.




It is a mismatched look, but I really like that look on other people, so thought I would try it out myself. I enjoy this edgy design, particularly because I feel it holds a lot of character. I used Essie's shade "e-nuf is e-nuf" (567). A sort of coral -y, red colour (which I love). Essie's nail polish formula has never disappointed me - the polish was very easy to apply and the pigmentation is superb - this is only two coats (totally opaque). For the animal print I used, once again, Sally Hansen's Salon Effects in the shade "Kitty Kitty" (320). These nails strips were a lot easier to apply compared to the last set I had purchased (previous nail polish post - http://thoughtsfromamyr.blogspot.ca/2012/04/nail-of-day.html).

I see a lot of Leopard/Cheetah print around - first time trying it on my nails and I must say I never want it to chip! * Here's to hoping it will make it through the week!!

What do you think about Leopard print? How about the bold coral, red colour Essie has to offer?

Hope you all had a great weekend - happy sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment