Wednesday 26 September 2012

NOTD: Essie's "Sole Mate"

hello beauties,

enjoying the fall season so far?

I am indeed enjoying the crisp, fresh air along with all of fall's beautiful warm colours.

As one of fall's seemingly most popular colours, I thought I would give a shade of burgundy a shot.


A lot of ladies are using Essie's "Bahama Mama". I am wanting to purchase that shade of polish, but to change things up I used a different shade of burgundy/plum.

Essie's "Sole Mate" is a darker shade of burgundy/plum. I find it to be a beautiful fall colour - a very deep and warm colour.

Yet, another Essie nail polish that had great consistency and a nice shine to it. With two coats of this polish, my nails were completely opaque.

Will definitely be painting my nails with this one again throughout the cooler seasons.

What is your current favourite fall polish?

Hope you ladies are all having a nice week!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment