Now that September is over; everyone should be back into the grind of things. Whether you work or go to school...you probably want something that won't take away from your beauty sleep, yetttt will still make you look put together and chic. So go on and wear your leggings, cozy sweaters, and combat boots - here's a makeup look to go with alllll of those things!
|Meet my dear friend Mikayla, I'm so lucky to have such beautiful makeup models!|
I wanted this look to be something easy to achieve and affordable. I used the Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette, so all of the eye shadows are conveniently in one place (automatically saves you some sweet morning zzzz's). Here is a link to my full review of this fabulous little palette: http://thoughtsfromamyr.blogspot.ca/2015/09/maybelline-blushed-nudes-palette.html .
1. L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream
3. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo: Bad to The Bronze (use this to prime lid)
5. Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette (I go into full detail on which shadows I used below)
6. The Body Shop Bronzing Powder - Light Matte
7. NYX Blush - Coral Dream
8. Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector - Champagne Pop
9. Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara - Black
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz - Light Brown
How to Achieve This Eye Look With The Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette
(Click on the pictures in order to make them bigger, sorry if you can't see them!)
Step 1: Pack this baby all over your lid.
Step 2: You want to use windshield wiper motions to blend, blend, blend
the heck out of this colour in order to create a nice smooth transition shade.
Step 3: Add this to your crease, use windshield washer motions for this as well,
make sure there are no harsh lines.
Step 4: Add to the outer V area of your lid, blend into the previous shade.
This will add more definition to your look.
Step 5: Use a definition brush to line the lower lash line.
Step 6: Using a pencil brush, smoke out that last shade we just used. Go ahead, SMOKE it out! Now that lower lash line won't be as harsh.
If you followed all of those steps, you should end up with this easy, peasy, fall makeup look:
(Can I just say...highlight on fleek girrrl!)
So go ahead and enjoy a little extra zzzzz's in the morning, but still look FABULOUS for your day! ;)