Sunday 15 April 2012

Nail Of The Day.

I am going out with some family && friends tonight, for a going away party. I thought it would be nice to do my nails with some fun colours! I thought that a fuschia colour would be nice paired with some kind of a gold.






The end result kind of reminds me of a striped piggy bank look - I know, super weird! I ended up using Sally Hansen Salon Effects once again - in the shade 440 - Animal Instinct. I found these strips a little bit harder to use than the past ones - the excess polish of the strips did not want to file away - frustrating!

The gold colour I used is Revlon's Gold Coin - 925. The consistency of this polish is quite good - that is just two coats && the pigmentation is pretty strong.

Overall, I enjoy this fun look on my nails - for the event I am going to tonight will be pretty wild, I figured that my nails should match!

Will you give animal print nails a chance?


Hope you are all having a great weekend!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment