Thursday 12 April 2012

what female wouldn't like to receive free beauty products?!

I paid a visit to the Trade Secrets in the other end of town yesterday. I went there to purchase the Babyliss Pro ceramic curling iron with twin barrels. Have been wanting that hair tool for way too long now && this Trade Secrets actually had it! Turns out they are discontinuing it, soooo I finally found it, just in time!!! **Phew**.

Anyway, they had an awesome deal going on as well! If you spent a certain amount of $$$ moula $$$, they offer a free bottle of awesome body moisturizer!! && well, I have become an absolute fanatic about all kinds of creams - so I was thrilled to receive this for free. && it wasn't just a small bottle of sample cream, it's a great big 500 ml bottle of HEMPZ Pure Herbal Extracts - Body Moisturizer, in the scent of Pomegranate (which happens to be one of my all time favourite scents fyi).

Have not tried out the curling iron (tee hee), yet I have tried this body moisturizer quite a bit. It is such a creamy foundation, not runny at all. You can tell by its thickness that it is a rich moisturizer, which will hydrate to the max.<3.




As you can see this is the bottle it comes in, pump and all! The description on the back says that it is " ... enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health && condition of skin " && it also lists off that it is " Paraben Free, Gluten Free, && 100% Vegan ", for those of you ladies who like to know that info with ease. Since I've gotten this cream, I've used it throughout the day && after my shower && before bed - my skin felt fully quenched && smelt of sweet pomegranate goodness! 


While I was taking pictures of this product, my kitty wanted to join the fun. Thought I would include this photo!



(my little beauty product review kitty <3 haha).

Zenoe likes this cream too, will you??

* you should all give it a try if you are a fan of yummy scented moisturizer products!


<3



No comments:

Post a Comment