Thursday 14 March 2013

L'Oreal: Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara

Hello my lovelies!

Back here with yet another mascara that I have been wanting to share with all of you.

L'Oreal mascara products have always seemed to be quite a good match for my lashes, especially the ones that say they are going to lengthen them.

This particular mascara is certainly one of the lengthening ones!

I am not too sure how popular the Carbon Black edition of this line of mascaras is...I have seen a few beauty gurus rave on about it though.


For my lashes, this one seems to be the most lengthening out of all of the mascaras that I will be showing you.

The only mascara that I have spoken about before, that is a little more lengthening than this one, is the Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara. But even so, it adds only a smidge amount of length compared to this one.

The formula of the L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black, is much more liquid-y and pigmented than the Maybelline Illegal Length, which, I find, adds a little more of a dramatic effect. So if you are looking to make your eyes REALLY pop, this mascara would be a much better pick than the Maybelline one. 

You will notice the brush and wand to this mascara looks a little bit dinky...however, the small bristles (similar to the Clump Crusher) really allow the product to attach itself to the lash and fully lengthen. The small bristles also help with no clumping! (Not as good as the Clump Crusher though). The wand, being flexible, allows for quick and long strokes - this helps create the extension of your lashes with ease.

The packaging of this tube, is pretty cool - the shape of a telescope. It is sleek and very black, and the gold writing adds a sort of elegance to it. 

I tend to lean towards using this mascara more if I really want to make my lashes long and to create a drastic change from my naked lashes - I love to put this mascara together with a 'night out' makeup look!

Overall, L'Oreal mascaras have always impressed me, this one is yet another one that has not let me down! 

Hope you all are having a great Friday Eve! Weekend is now definitely in sight!!

Which L'Oreal products have impressed you?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment