Tuesday 12 March 2013

Lancome: Hypnose Drama Mascara

Hello everyone!!

Welcome to March! Been a while since I was last on here, busy with school and midterms etc, etc. Been shooting a lot of videos as well, thinking of starting a YouTube beauty channel, haven't uploaded anything yet, still in the editing process, but hoping to get some of my vlogs up there shortly. Will be posting them up here as soon as I do, since I like sharing my day to day  life with you guys as well as beauty products!

As I have mentioned before, I have been venturing out into the world and trying new mascaras. I used to be the type of girl that would own one particular mascara, be in love with it, and use it up until it was finished - then go out and either pick up the same one, or try another one. Lately, I have been going a little mascara crazy - AND I happened to get a free sample of the Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara. I didn't use it for THE longest time because I thought that I had found my one and only match - The Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara.

One day, randomly picked the Lancome mascara up and used it - FELL IN LOVE!

My lashes were so dramatically black and had so much volume! I have an obvious love for big, dramatic, and black lashes - so this mascara suits me perfectly.


The brush does a very good job at plumping my lashes, along with lengthening them. Ever since I have been wearing this mascara I have been receiving comments about my lashes: "Are those fake eyelashes?", "What mascara are you using?", "Your lashes look fantastic!". Will definitely be picking up a full size bottle of this mascara, along with possibly trying many more of the Lancome mascara products!

Soooo I have to give this mascara a 10/10 because it has given me everything that I have looked for in a mascara. However, this is not saying that I am not game for trying other mascaras out either - because if I have learned anything through this process, it is always good to just venture out a little bit and try things! There are many good mascaras circulating within the drugstore as well, all of which I would like to get my hands on and try. Will make sure to make reviews on all of them, since my school schedule has lightened up now :).

Hope you all had a great weekend, and that your Tuesday is wonderfulllll!


What Lancome products are you a fan of?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment