Wednesday 20 March 2013

Benefit: They're Real Mascara

Hello again everyone!

I know, lately it's been posts just on - mascara, mascara, and more mascara!
BUT bare with me, I'm just a little bit of a mascara addict right now!

Today, I am here to review the one and only - Benefit's They're Real Mascara!


This little contraption has given me a ton of excellent use! 
This is one of my absolute favourite mascaras, simply because it does almost every single job a mascara should do!
It is a little bit more on the expensive side, but it is well worth the money! 
This mascara creates full lashes!
It lengthens, volumizes, and is very opaque!

The formula is thick and very black. The brush and the wand are also perfect for lengthening and creating volume. The brush is plastic, and has a bunch of tiny bristles (much like Covergirl's Clump Crusher). This helps separate the lashes, to create a more full look. The wand is also very sturdy, and as I have mentioned before, this enables you to get right to the root of your lashes, and gives you a good support to build your lashes' volume up. 

Lately, I have been using a lot of my other mascaras that I have bought, but I tend to turn to this one for my bottom lashes. Almost all of my looks include this mascara, simply because I find it has the best brush for bottom lashes! It separates them and coats them just perfectly! It also does not leave me with any under eye fall out (blackness/mascara smudges), which makes it an instant winner! 

I have nothing bad to say about this mascara, as almost every other review of it doesn't either.
I definitely recommend this mascara if you are willing to pay a little extra, for one of the most amazing mascaras you will ever try.

Anyway, I hope all of you are having a Happy Wednesday! And I will talk to you in my next post!!

What do you all think about the Benefit: They're Real Mascara?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment