Saturday 19 October 2013

autumn playlist.



Hey everyone!

So I have decided to do something a little bit out of the ordinary today. It was such a dreary, rainy, stormy, and cold day here - hasn't been a good Saturday for me. So as per usual, when things get a little crummy, I resort to some good ol' tunes.

Here I have put together an autumn playlist to share with all of you. These are all the songs I have been listening to throughout this autumn season. Just a few (cough, cough...I mean approximately thirty...) songs I find to be quite comforting throughout the chillier days:

(Song Name - Artist)

Platoon - Jungle
On My Way To Heaven - Seven Lions
We Own The Sky - M83
Blood - The Middle East
Ray Ray - Fat Freddy's Drop
Thunder Clatter - Wild Cub
Guns & Ammunition - July Talk
Reflektor - Arcade Fire
End Of The World Everyday - Wildcat! Wildcat!
Put A Light On - Generationals
Home - Rudimental
Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Zero To Eleven - Julian Taylor Band
Lori Meyers - NOFX
COOL - Le Youth
Waiting All Night - Rudimental
Dancing On My Own - Robyn
Fall Into The Sky - Zedd Feat. Ellie Goulding
Riptide - Vance Joy
Pumpin Blood - NONONO
White Nights - Oh Land
Ways To Go - Grouplove
Reunion - M83
Right Here - Rudimental
Cufflinks - V/V
Map Inside - Rykka
The Same Tattoos - Fences
3 Days - Rhye
Perfect Government - NOFX
Midnight City - M83
Thunderclap - Adventure Club
Wild Out - Borgore
Once In A Lifetime - Landon Austin

These songs all bring a little coziness to my day and I wanted to share them with all of you, in hopes that they may do the same for everyone!

 A wide variety of genres to bring a little warmth to you on a cold autumn day!

cheers && get listening!

<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment