I'm such a fall person..people give me all sorts of horrible looks when I tell them I'm actually excited for fall.
However, it is something that can't be helped when you are involved in the beauty world.
This makeup look was inspired by the colours of all the falling leaves (don't worry, leaves haven't started to fall yet, NOT even in Canada, no need to panic!).
My lovely cousin Jennifer volunteered to be my makeup model for this look, after all, isn't everything better when you have company!
|Everyone, meet Jen - ain't she a beauty! <3 This picture also shows you how pigmented Becca Cosmetic's Shimmering Skin Perfector - Champagne Pop is - I'm REALLY in love with this product. See my last post about it:|
How to Achieve Eye Look:
1. Prime eye with M.A.C Paint Pot - Soft Ochre.
2. Use the gold shade within the Mary Kay Eye Shadow Quad (I sprayed some MAC Fix + to make the pigmentation stronger).
3. Press NYX Eye Shadow - Rust into the middle of the eyelid.
3. Use L'Oreal Infalliable - Burning Black on outer corners of the eyelid.
4. Press a little bit more of NYX Eye Shadow - Rust into the center of the lid and blend in with the gold and purple shades.
4. Tight line with Covergirl Liquiline Blast - Black.
5. Use Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner - Trooper to create winged liner.
6. Apply Tarte Mascara - Lights, Camera, Lashes.
If any of you try this look, tag me in your pictures on Instagram: @arussel1