Sunday 16 August 2015

Becca Cosmetics: Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill



"Highlight On Fleek"

It was pretty hard trying to track this baby down, since it is so POPULAR! I visited my Sephora a few times to try and purchase this and each time I went in, their response was: "Oh yes, we just got a shipment in this morning, but we are all sold out already". Sephora's 'email me when in stock' worked like a charm in this situation. I FINALLY have my hands on this amahhhzing highlighter.







Packaging: The box it came in was quite appealing to the eye. Regular Becca Cosmetics packaging used for the case.
Pigmentation: 10/10 - you GLOW when you use this as a highlighter. If you want dewy looking skin, this will certainly attain that look. The shade of this product is made to work on every skin tone.
Consistency: Buttery, a little goes a long way!
How to Use: *Top of cheek bones*, along the bridge of your nose (if you want more glow bring a little up onto the forehead and above the brows), across brow bones, cupid's bow.

Let me just add, Jaclyn Hill is an amazing makeup artist - she knows what she's doing - 'nuff said. What are you doing still at your computer? Go, Go, Go - this is a limited edition product - Go before it's too late! Jaclyn is also such a great inspiration, truly genuine, and hilarious. If you haven't already, you should go subscribe to her YouTube channel. I will make it SUPER easy for you: 

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer (a look using this will be up soon)! 

cheers, amy 
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment