Thursday 12 December 2013

Revlon: Color Burst Matte Balm



Welcome to December Everyone!!

Hope everyone's month is going GREAT so far!
Mine has been super busy, finished with school, until next semester anyway!!
Officially on holidays for school, but still working a lot :(

Since the holidays are just around the corner and a lot of events are popping up all over the calendar, I have been wearing some very festive beauty products.

Including this little beaut, the Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm.


This little guy happens to give me the best and most classic red lip, which is perfect for around the Christmas Holidays!

I do agree, matte is not for everyone, but luckily Revlon has included a variety of colours in a matte formula and a lacquer formula within this line.

I just happen to really like matte right now, and immediately knew I had to have this particular shade:
Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip Balm in "Standout" (250).


The crayon tip makes it really easy to use, I don't use lip liner with this and I don't get any feathering or bleeding. 





This is what the lip colour looks like in regular room light.




This is what the colour looks like in natural day light.






As you can see the product is very matte, so I usually put a lip balm underneath it, just to prevent my lips from looking chapped or drying out. Without the lip balm, the product does start to feel a little bit dry...however the lasting power is am-ahhh-zing, does a very good job at staining the lips. Only have to reapply once throughout the day.

I definitely have fallen in love with this colour and the overall quality of the product. Now, just have to go out and purchase some more colours to add to my collection!

Tomorrow is Friday! One more day until the weekend everyone!

* cheers && make sure to wear a festive coloured lip throughout the holidays!!*

amy xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment