Saturday 8 September 2012

loving this eye shadow!

Hello all,

Hope the weather is better where you guys are, than what is going on here - cold and pouring rain all day! Which makes driving around a little bit difficult, sooo going a little bit stir crazy in my house right now! However, going to have myself a nice Lush bath later on :)

Today I am posting about my most favourite eye shadow colour right now. I think it is perfect for fall too! Always been a fan of M.A.C. products, especially their very highly pigmented eye shadows! The shade I have been using is not a new item to the M.A.C. line of eye shadows...but perhaps a very well known one?


M.A.C.'s eye shadow 'Woodwinked' is my go to eye shadow right now. You can make it look lighter if you dab a bit on the eye lid and then blend it out, OR you can make it very opaque by using more of the product. The colour is very bronzy and kind of reminds me of fall leaves a bit...haha. I absolutely love its shimmer and the way it makes my eyes POP! It perfects my back to school look as well. Overall, I think this is a perfect eye colour to wear throughout the fall and winter months :).

Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday!

What is your favourite M.A.C. eye shadow colour??

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment