Tuesday 1 July 2014

The Body Shop: Chocomania Body Scrub

Throughout the summer months I have always found a good body scrub is a must have! It is THE greatest thing to use after a day at the beach, after shaving your legs, before using self tanner...or simply before you go on a hot summer date perhaps???

A body scrub is the easiest way to achieve nice, smooth, exfoliated skin.

I picked this body scrub up when The Body Shop was having a huge sale. These little babies regularly sell for $20.00 in Canada. I managed to pick it up for $10.00 - SWEET.


The packaging is is your regular The Body Shop style. If you are a chocolate lover, like me, you will automatically be drawn to this product.


Next you will open the tub to release its sweet chocolatey scents. It is very thick in consistency, much like any other type of coarse body scrub. It will definitely remind you of Lush's Cupcake Face Mask - it looks quite edible actually...we all know how that will turn out though, I strongly advise against eating this product...(lol).


After you purchase the decadent item, you will bring it home and give it a whirl. Chocolate lovers beware, you will want to smother your whole body in this! The sugar cane is what contributes to the scrubby part of it - there will be no hint of dead skin or gross particles left, once you attack it all with this! The cocoa butter and oils do the rest of the work, leaving your skin unbelievably soft! (When I tried this after I shaved, I had actually never felt my legs feel as soft as they did after I used this!) You would never think that a body scrub could be so moisturizing - I mean, scrubs always leave skin feeling very soft, but this is a whole other level ladies!


The only unappealing matter of this body scrub is the colour. Yes, we all understand that chocolate is brown...but when using in the shower be prepared to see a little bit of a brown mess... However, if you push past the messiness of it all, you will be pleased (I promise).

If any of you are chocolate lovers and if you absolutely want to have smooth skin this summer, I strongly suggest you give this a try!


By the way...

HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my fellow Canadians! Why not try using this in your summer routine today, before you head downtown to check out the amazing fireworks tonight!

Cheers!

xo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment